UP Golf Classic 2020 Pay-to-Play welcomes twosomes at the rate of $300 including 1 cart, and foursomes at $600 with 2 carts.
Here’s how it works:
1) Register: A “team captain” should complete the initial registration for all two or four players, but can opt to pay for all or just one, two or three players. Please discuss with your team about coordinating payments before registering.
2) Pay UP by credit card online or see below for cheque mailing instructions. Self-paying team members ($150 per person) can register and pay online subsequent to initial Team Captain registration, or mail their cheque payable to Unity Project. A charitable tax receipt will be issued – $40 per golfer, plus the value of any additional donation amounts.
3) Book your own tee time in advance for one of the last three Wednesdays in September – 16th, 23rd or 30 (only these dates are available for this exclusive offer)
4) Play! Enjoy! (check with The Oaks ahead of your game re: food, drink and any COVID protocals which may affect your game and preparations)
5) Let us know how it went – we’re not keeping score, but it would be nice to hear from you!
6) Thank you for supporting Unity Project for Relief of Homelessness in these turbulent times. This exclusive offer is available to UP Golf Classic registrants to play on September 16, 23 or 30 ONLY!
We welcome donations if you cannot golf “with us” this terrible year. It’s been a tough one for all of us. All donations in any amount will receive a charitable tax receipt.